Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Walking in the Newness of Life

I am learning a lot already. On a funny note, I always told everyone who had children that I did not want to change a diaper until I had my own. Well, Jenna is letting me get plenty of experience already. It takes me about 10 minutes, one diaper, and 6 or more wipes to accopmplish the task. Daniel Benjamin's second day has been incredible. He seems to be changing in small ways already, and it is slowly sinking in that life will never be the same.

It reminds me of my walk with Jesus Christ. After being born again at 2:20AM on April 7, 2003, life, though full of many obstacles, has never been the same. I was adopted by the Heavenly Father, brought to life through the blood of His Son Jesus, and delivered from darkness to light through the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit. Life is great knowing God and being cared for by Him. By His grace, Jenna and I are excited to share God's grace and the abundant life we have in Christ with this little boy, Daniel Benjamin.

Thanks for all the love and support you have shown to us. We love you!

Brian, Jenna, and Daniel

No comments: