Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thank You All...

He isn't quite a day old just yet, but I cannot tell you how immensely excited we are over this little boy. He spent his first night in the nursery, and (after 23 hours of labor and no sleep) Brian and I were able to sleep soundly. Of course, Daniel came in a few times to see his momma, but he was just so sweet each time. He hasn't cried very much, but I imagine he'll find his voice soon and make sure he's heard. I am sore and exhausted, but I haven't found much time to sleep, looking forward to seeing Daniel's sweet face.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has called, texted, emailed, and stopped by the hospital. Your love and support of our family has been incredibly overwhelming and humbling, and we deeply appreciate all you have done for us. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we continue on this fantastic journey. We love you all, and cannot wait for you to meet our blessing, Daniel.

Love and Blessings,
Jenna, Brian, and Daniel

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Congratulations!