Saturday, January 8, 2011

Table Talk

I can't remember exactly what I was doing in the kitchen, but I could not figure out to keep both boys happy and safe with them in the living room.  So, I did what any mother would do, I bribed one with Toy Story coloring pages and goldfish and the other with his exersaucer. 

Much to my surprise, they actually enjoyed their time together in the kitchen.  I caught them laughing and making noises at each other, and it was hilarious.  I stood and watched in awe of them for a few minutes before realizing this was too sweet not to catch on film...


Table Talk from Jenna Johnson on Vimeo.


And because the cuteness continued...


Table Talk Part Two from Jenna Johnson on Vimeo.

By the way, please ignore the mess which is my house! 
AND, would you notice Daniel's manners in the part two video?!

No comments: