Sunday, April 4, 2010

Honored

Why? 
Because Christ died, for me.

Why?
Because He rose three days later, for me.

Why?
Because my husband is amazing.  He fears the Lord, loves Him faithfully, and strives to serve Him in all he does.  And, on top of all that, my husband was made for me.  Me.

Why?
Because our son is precious.  God gave us Daniel...  and though I feel at times that I fail miserably at being a parent, I am so humbled by the fact that this little boy is our responsibility, our gift.  The Lord gave Daniel to me.

Why?
Because despite who I am and what I've done, the Lord loves me.

He gives me days like today to remind me of how great He truly is.  I'm honored to be His child.  I'm so thankful that on Easter, I can truly say that my Redeemer lives.  He's risen, and He's alive.  Isn't that such an honor?

No comments: