Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Truth Behind Valentine's...

Happy Valentine's Day to all. Hope you've had a wonderful day, and even if you're single and have complained ALL day about this holiday, just know that over 2,000 years ago, a man named Jesus hung on a cross to show you His love. Be thankful, and give Him the love He deserves and has shown you. As I told a friend today, it's totally okay and cool to be loving on Jesus. He's the main Man in my life, and I'm so grateful for His ways of continually showing me love. Sorry, this is a little sappy and may seem a bit "holy-roller"-ish, but I'm just realizing the most important things in my life.

To my friends and family, thank you for being you. Thank you for giving me smiles, phone calls, and cards on this special day. I'm so glad I had you to share my holiday with. It's been a sheer joy.

All my love, today and always, Jenna Renee

No comments: