Monday, February 8, 2010

Mommy Mondays

As a mom, I will do just about anything to keep my "good-eater" happy.  He's gotten into this phase where he fusses throughout each of his meals, and I have been desperate to change that.  Daniel will eat, don't get me wrong, but I needed a little boost to keep him excited about being at the table (a.k.a. highchair).

That's when Mimi, my mom, got these for him.  She claims that, even when I was a child, these were the best (and messiest) as an infant's snack. 


They really are MESSY, but Daniel will eat the fire out of them.  He's using his three teeth to bite away at each "cookie," and it's incredible.  Why?  Because he'll sit at the table after he has been fed and allow the rest of us to actually eat our dinner...  What a concept!


 

 

What Is It? 
A great finger food for crawlers and/or babies that are 10+ months.  Made by Gerber to be a wholesome snack designed to help with self-feeding.

Where Can I Get It?
Walmart, Target, Babies R Us, etc. - practically anywhere baby food products are sold.

How Much Is It? 
Ranges from $2 - $3 for a pack of 12. 

No comments: