Monday, February 1, 2010

Mommy Mondays

I have realized that without the help of some fellow moms, I might have been terrible at what has become my new role in life - Mommy.  So, with that in mind, I've come up with the idea to share each Monday something that has made my life as a mommy more enjoyable, much easier, or just plain fantastic!  It may be a piece of advice or a product we cannot live without. 

This past week, Daniel and I could not have gotten through the whole "being snowed in with a baby who has a cold" without the help of this amazing video:

 
What Is It?
My husband got this DVD before we even had children at a Thomas Nelson sale, and it has helped pass Daniel's time since we really couldn't get out of the house!  Simply stated, this is a Christian version of the popular Baby Einstein videos, except Baby Faith really does "teach" babies about the Bible.  They are extremely repetitive and simple for babies 0-24 months.  This particular video, God Made Music, is all about David and Psalm 150; it reminds us that God loves children and music and uses scripture to tell kids that fact.

Where Can I Get It?
Visit the Baby Faith shop here.

How Much Is It?
$14.99 on DVD

No comments: