Saturday, June 16, 2012

Before I Forget...

  • Elias weighed 10 lbs. 10 oz. at 4 weeks old.  This is the 94th percentile.  He is huge for his age!
  • Our fence is almost complete!  We just need a latch for the gate.
  • Samuel needs a riding toy like Daniel's John Deere...  Grandpa needs to get to it!
  • After two weeks of congestion, it was determined on Thursday (4 wks. old) that Elias has pneumonia in his left lung.  X-rays weren't as bad as I expected, but the pricks and swabbing were awful (for me).
  • Simple is best.  I do not need a fancy, decorated house to be happy.  My children love making messes, running through our halls, and breaking anything in sight.  It's okay NOT to overdo it.
  • Brian now has a smartphone.  Wow. 
  • The best part about the combination of the fence and rainy days?  The mud pit it leaves in the center of the yard.  Daniel spent an hour in it.  He slept a FULL 10 hours that night!
  • My favorite verse right now is Psalm 30:5, For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.  I don't know what I like about it, but it keeps coming to mind.
  • I'm ready to start "teaching" my boys.  I mean, really teaching them.  Crafts, alphabet, numbers, and all... 

No comments: