Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Unreal

and yet, so vividly, I can tell he is getting closer to making his appearance...

13 weeks to go...  13.  Does that seem as few to you as it does to me?

I watched my first born figure out how to turn a canvas bin upside down in his play yard this morning to use it as pedestal to get closer to his mother (and/or more so, get my attention), and I couldn't help but imagine two of them doing that very same thing together.

I feel incredibly blessed.  I really do.  It gets more exciting not knowing what lies ahead.  How to fit two cribs into one room.  How to get more diapers with the same amount of money.  How to feed two children at once.  How to chase the one that will be walking while holding the newborn.  How, how, how?!  I don't really know yet; that's why it is all so unreal to me at this point.  However, at the same time, I'm so ready for it.  I'm so ready for that miracle of uncertainty to hit us square in the face.  I love how God shows up in the midst of situations that seem so unreal and make them His

No comments: