Sunday, November 26, 2006

There Is Always Room For Doubt...

When you spend your time doubting yourself.

All it took was taking a look around and seeing what has been there all along. God has placed the most wonderful thing in my life, and I took an awful risk and could have lost it. I stopped feeling sorry for myself, and that something proved to me that he had NEVER left my side. Once again, I realize that I'm learning as I go, but I also know now that instead of following a crazy idea of "what could be," I should always stick and trust in "what already is." It might not be what I want it to be, and I can spend all of my days hoping for it to make a turn around. I just don't see the point in that now. My life is perfect just the way it is, with the people who are in it, and now that little bit of doubt has quickly faded away.

He always shows up when you need Him.
Never doubt the One you're talking to.

No comments: