Sunday, March 19, 2006

Some People Say What I Mean To

"God is constantly molding and shaping those who seek Him, I think I am starting to feel the burn... I have no idea what that means except that I am excited to see what He is doing."

I read this tonight in a new friend's blog, and was totally overwhelmed by what she had said. It was more beautiful than I think even she knew, but I read it time and time again because she took the words right out of my mouth. I have "felt" God so much more lately than I have in years. When I say years, I mean like almost five of them or at least that many. I have been on FIRE for the Lord this week. Nothing has been able to bring me down; it's like I wake up ready to give my day to God, and when I do that, nothing can stand in His way. I understand the "burn" because I have it. I want to see what God can do, what I know He can do, how He's been wanting to for so long... So I've been molded and shaped, and I'm continually growing in His will, and I cannot wait to see what happens when the fire is truly lit.

No comments: