Tuesday, January 3, 2012

List of Latest Words

Samuel's List of Latest Words
  • No
  • Towel
  • Baf (bath)
  • Yeah
  • Coc-late (chocolate milk)
  • Go
  • Bye
  • I hungee (hungry)
  • Cookie
  • Cwacker
  • Cake
  • Eat
  • Mommy.
  • Daddy.
  • Danyule
  • Baby
  • Car
  • Twactor (tractor)
  • Diaper
  • What're you doin'?
  • I wanna _____ (insert what he wants as for food, drink, or to do).
  • Night night.
  • Yeah.
  • No, Mom.  No, Dad.
  • I pee-pee.
  • Baz-ball.  (basketball)
  • Biscuit.

Daniel's List of Latest Words
  • What are you doing?
  • Where are you going?
  • Please, I want more.
  • Please, give me more.
  • I want a sandmich.
  • I want butter jelly now.
  • I love you.
  • That's blue.
  • I riding my bike.
  • Samuel eat my apple.  Samuel hit me.  Samuel pushed me.
  • Here you go, Dad.
  • I a big kid.
  • What's your name?
  • I Daniel Benjamin.
  • Awesome.  Amazing. 
  • It got dropped.  It dropping down.
  • The gate shut down there.
  • telling scene from Toy Story 3...  The bridge broke.  The bridge on fire.  Oh no, the train is down.  Oh, no.  It's Buzz!  Buzz got the train! 
  • Turn that back on!  Turn that t.v. back on! 
  • Mimi play "Joy, Joy" on the piano.
  • Ta Da!  I did it!
  • I sleep in my bed.  All by myself.
  • I wanna go.

No comments: