Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Things That Make Me...

Crazy:
  • Stealing.
  • Hearing my 2 year old say, "Stop it!"
  • When both boys are crying.
  • Diapers that don't hold together too well.
  • Wet beds.
  • Poo-poo in the pants and not in the potty.
  • The fridge's water dispenser.
  • Children's snacks attracting ants.
  • Watching Samuel fall while walking.
  • Having to deal with bibs.
Angry:
  • Daniel's strange sleeping patterns or lack thereof.
  • Staying up too late.
  • Not getting my to-do list accomplished.
  • Bugs. 
  • Finding ants in the cereal cabinet!
  • Smooshed grapes.
  • Spitting children.
Frustrated:
  • Piles of laundry.
  • Children that can climb gates.
  • Spilled juice.
  • The timeout technique.  Enough said.
  • When Daniel pulls all the dvds out.
  • When Daniel gets out all of the batteries.
  • When naptime ends.
  • Not getting a shower.
Laugh:
  • When Daniel begs for, "Do-wa."  (Dora the Explorer)
  • When my children make each other CRACK UP!
  • Finding Daniel naked.
  • When Daniel kisses Samuel's booty.
  • Samuel's cheesy grin.
  • Samuel's excitement over snacks!
  • Daniel's love of candy!
  • When Daniel says, "Here it comes!" while waiting for dvds to load.
  • Children dancing!
Humble:
  • "Goodnight Mommy."
  • When I've prayed too long, "AMEN!"
  • When I tell Daniel, "Stand up," while changing his clothes, he'll say, "FOR JESUS!"
  • Hugs.
  • Tight hugs.
  • Blown kisses.
  • Holding my hand to, "Show you sumthin."
Blessed:
  • Blue eyes.
  • Bug bites.
  • Dirty clothes.
  • Trails of toys.
  • Crumbs for critters.
  • Meals with my two babies.
  • Finding deals on things I could never purchase!
  • Having sweet sisters in the Lord.
  • Knowing there are two babies waiting for me in Heaven.
  • Realizing I have a ministry, right here in my home.
  • Learning that each day is God's gift to me.
  • Texts from my husband.
  • Love I don't deserve.
  • Having a know-so, never-goes salvation.
  • Family that knows me too well.
  • Being held in the arms of God.  :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

AWESOME! I may have to "copy" this post!