Friday, July 22, 2011

Before I Forget...

Samuel:
  • says these words so clearly:  bye-bye, ball, da-da, ma-ma, and hi.
  • walks all over the house.
  • will be 14 months old tomorrow.  :(
  • loves watermelon.  (He just may be Watermelon Belly #2 - Watermelon Belly was the nickname my Daddy gave me as a child.)
  • has got quite a temper. 
  • throws his food on the floor when he is finished.
  • likes the yogurt part of yogurt-covered raisins.  He spits the raisins out!

Daniel:
  • is nosey.
  • loves raisins and teddy grahams.
  • likes pancakes and eggs.
  • climbs water bottles and chairs to get up to A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
  • was 27 months old two days ago.  :(
  • still will not say he loves me.
  • sleepwalks.  Oh yes, he does.
  • sleeps terribly.
  • loves markers.  Specifically, writing on himself with them.
  • has the worst temper ever.
  • sings words to tons of songs.
  • likes the Backyardigans, Thomas, and Cars 2 right now.  OH, and Buzz and Woody.

No comments: