Friday, May 17, 2013

Samuel Says...

Samuel will be turning three next week.  No way.  
I asked him a few questions to remember him like he is right now!

Photo Credit:
Kimberly Maness 


What's your name?
Curly S.  Samuel Lebi Johnson.

When's your birthday?
In May twenty-fird.

How old will you be on your birthday?
This many (showing me his fingers).

How many is that?
(counting) one, two, THREE.

What's your favorite color?
Green.

Who is your favorite person?
Grandpa.

What do you like about him?
His truck.

What's your favorite thing to do?
Paint.

Why do you like to paint?
Because I want to.

Who's your teacher?
Mrs. Rochelle.

Who's your best friend?
Mimi.

Where do we go on Sundays?
To church and to see Mimi.

Why do go to church on Sundays?
To sing and because we love God.

What's your favorite food to eat?
Macaroni and spaghetti.  Chicken nuggets and dips.

What's your favorite snack?
Green beans.  

What's your favorite thing to do outside?
Ride in my red car.  

What else do you like to do outside?
Drive on the tricycle.

What about your jumper/trampoline?
Yes.  Can I go outside?

What's your favorite movie?
Elmo singing.

What's your favorite song?
O My Soul (which is 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman).

Where's your favorite place to eat?
At McDonald's.  

I thought you liked Mexican?!
Oh, yeah, I like Mexican.

What's your favorite thing to drink?
Um, chocolate.

What's your favorite show to watch on t.v.?
Elmo with Ernie and Bert.  Oh, and Hey Jessie.  It feels like a party everyday (that's actually the theme song - lol).

What do you like to play with?
Ambulance and fire trucks and cars and trucks.

Do you like to pretend?
Monsters.  And I like to roar.  And be spooky in the dark.

I thought you were scared of the dark.  Do you like the dark?
No.

What do you like to wear?
Umbrella.

WHAT?!  What clothes do you have that are your favorite?
Pajamas.

Who gives you the best hugs?
Mimi. 

Who loves you the most?
Mimi.


No comments: