Saturday, February 16, 2013

February Snow Fall

As a January baby, I have always expected snow at the beginning of every year, just so as to ruin my birthday parties.  However, not this year.  I celebrated my 30th birthday on January 22nd, and it was fantastic without a hint of snow!  

BUT, with three little boys, I can't help but want some snow.  Like a few inches for them to run and play in for about 10 minutes, and then I'll be over it.  When February rolled around this year, the boys were so excited to find snow in their backyard.  It wasn't much, but it was enough to get them so ecstatic I couldn't calm them down!  The temperature was in the twenties, so I didn't let them go outside...  

but that didn't stop a certain, determined Daniel.

Footprints in the sand snow.

Elias' first boo-boo happened that day as well.
A can of corn fell onto his finger
as he was using it as leverage to stand up.

Even though it was too cold to go outside,
I knew I could take their minds off of the snow
by making our very own ICE CREAM!

They were so excited to mix the ingredients
in their ziploc bags and find that REAL
ice cream came out.

Daniel showing his off.

Elias' banged up knees from crawling!

Isn't he the cutest?!

Daniel even found a "snowman" in his ice cream.
Do you see it?

Watching the snow fall in February!

No comments: