Friday, June 4, 2010

Complete

Just when I thought my life could not get any better, the Lord goes and does something like this...


OH, and it's so good!  I am completely overwhelmed, completely busy, and completely consumed with diapers, bottles, pumping, crying, sippy cups, schedules, and boys.  More than anything though, I am complete.   

Don't think I'm saying there are no more Johnson children in the future, because I honestly cannot promise that.  Brian and I always said we wanted four, and then we quickly realized we'd take as many as the Lord would give us.  Currently, we have three, and we have no intentions of forfeiting or preventing God's blessings. 

Yet, I am absolutely head over heels for my boys...  Brian, Daniel, and Samuel.  And as for me, I am now completely whole.



On a side note, the above photograph was taken by Chelle Gibbs.  We cannot thank her enough!  Please see other photos from our session with her here.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

This is a sweet little post. Your new family pictures are absolutely adorable. I'd really like to stop by!! I'm sure life is hectic, but you'll learn to juggle and you'll be a pro in no time!