Tuesday, April 8, 2014

In Case I Forget...

As of lately, Daniel is quite clever with his sing-song way of talking as well as his ridiculously blatant honesty.  He loves singing and telling the truth.  I often forget to write these things down, so I wanted to make certain these were in print.

February 25:
Daniel raised his hand in chapel today and told Mrs. Becky that he needed to sing a song. She asked if it was one that his whole class knew, and he said, "No, just me." So, she put him on the benches in front of everyone, and he sang these words:

You were reaching through the storm 
Walking on the water 
Even when I could not see 

In the middle of it all
When I thought You were a thousand miles away
Not for a moment did You forsake me
Not for a moment did You forsake me

After all You are constant
After all You are only good
After all You are sovereign
Not for a moment will You forsake me
Not for a moment will You forsake me


-Not For a Moment by Meredith Andrews 


March 25:
"Mom, we can't lay down; we have too much energy." 

April 8:
While getting ready this morning, I overhear Daniel singing to a particular tune, "Mommy, Mommy, can I tell you something?" I answer him and he replies, "I love you!" He goes on about his singing, but this time, he sings the REAL words to the tune he'd been carrying: 

"Alive, alive, alive forevermore! My Jesus is alive, alive forevermore. Alive, alive, alive forevermore! My Jesus is ALIVE!"


No comments: