Saturday, February 5, 2011

Eating Fool

I've been wanting to post these pictures/videos of Samuel for a few weeks now, and I always forget until I sit down to feed him and realize how hilarious he is!  He is quite the eater...  In fact, he's busy eating 1-2 jars of food 3 times a day as well as throwing back 5-6 bottles like they are no big deal.  However, he has some interesting habits when it comes to food.  As a matter of fact, he hates vegetables.  HATES them.  I mean, loathes when he has to take bites of peas or sweet potatoes.  He'll push each spoonful right out of his mouth.  So, I've managed to mix his fruits with his veggies, and he hasn't seemed to notice.  In fact, I had mixed apples with these carrots he was enjoying a few weeks ago...  WHICH is when I noticed another eating "habit" he's accustomed to doing.  He will hold his right arm up the E-N-T-I-R-E meal.  He'll even start hitting and rubbing the table if it's really good food. 

Arm Up!

Watch his arm.  It's a 2-3 minute video, and Samuel keeps his arm up the whole time.


Throw Your Hand Up from Jenna Johnson on Vimeo.


Not seconds after I stopped filming, Samuel began rubbing the high chair and smacking his hand down after each bite, as if to say, "Good stuff, Mom.  Keep it coming."  Watch this if you don't believe me...


The Smackdown on Carrots from Jenna Johnson on Vimeo.

No comments: