Thursday, October 1, 2009

Enough...

I never would have imagined that I would come to this point, but I have.

Enough.

I guess after four years of blabbing and being emotional and completely sharing my heart that I have found that it is time.  I love writing, and although my heart adores letting loose and exposing my mistakes, insecurities, and hard-earned lessons, I believe it has had enough.  

I look across the room this very second and see the sweetest blue-eyed boy looking back at me.  I have an amazing husband, and more than that, he truly has become my best friend.  Most importantly, I have God who loves me more than anyone should be allowed.  Those reasons alone are why I have decided to stop writing here on To Heaven and Back.  


God has blessed me with so many gifts, and I want to focus on them.  I want to spend more time on living, studying God's word, being a mother, loving on Daniel, learning life as a wife, showing my feelings to Brian, learning to cook, painting gifts for others, and just enjoying the life I've been given.  You can still read about my life as a mother here and what I'll be painting here.  That's not to say I won't post here from time to time, but enough is enough. 



And life, well, it's good.  It's really, unbelievably good.  





All my love,
Jenna 



No comments: