Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Center of Attention

If there's one thing anyone who knows anything about our 2 year old Daniel, it's that he loves being the center of attention.  Since little brother came along, we've noticed a few fits of jealousy on both boys' parts, but without a doubt, Daniel craves attention.  He loves having quality time with us, being praised, and pretty much "awes" himself to death anytime he sees a picture of himself. 

So, I had NO IDEA this next event would occur.  Seriously.  I had my camera ready to video tape how amazing he was about to perform at his End-of-the-Year Mother's Day Out Program.  Daniel had practiced his five songs for weeks, and Mommy and Daddy were about to lose it if he begged to hear "Bees" or "Shine" one more time!  Imagine my surprise when Daniel did this...


Mother, Come Get Me! from Jenna Johnson on Vimeo.


Be the center of attention?  No, thank you, Daniel said.  I'd rather be in my Mommy's arms.

No comments: