Friday, December 30, 2005

Being Beautifully Broken

You make first dates seem so easy. Why I never imagined that food, shopping, and sitting around would be an ideal time, I'll never know, but I can't wait for tomorrow to see you again. Is that weird? Probably, but questioning myself never gets me anywhere, so I'll be ecstatic like I haven't been in over a year. It feels good to feel that way again. It's so much more incredible when feelings come from both sides. You make me feel like I am the only person around, and even when we're silent (which is next to never) I'm completely comfortable just being in your sight.

"It seems like yesterday that my world fell from the sky. It seems like yesterday I didn't know how hard I could cry. It feels like tomorrow I may not get by, but I will try. I will try; wipe the tears from my eyes.

I'm beautifully broken, and I don't mind if you know it. I'm beautifully broken, and I don't care if I show it.

Everyday is a new day, I'm reminded of my past. Every time there's another storm, I know that it won't last. Every moment I'm filled with hope 'cause I get another chance, but I will try. I will try, got nothing left to hide.

Without the highs and the lows, where would we go? Where would we go? I'm beautifully broken, and I don't mind if you know it. I'm beautifully broken, and I don't care if I show it."

No comments: