Monday, June 15, 2009

June's Been Big!

Lots of big things have been happening to me this June. I'm only 8 weeks old today, but big changes keep happening all around me... I'll show you:

For starters, I've figured out that my smile wins everyone over. I can get whatever I want just by using it.



I met some of my family on my Daddy's side of his Mom's family this month for the very first time since I was born. Here I am with my great-aunt Patty and my great-aunt Dina:





And my cousin, James Evan is spending the week with me, and he's catching on to all of my needs already...



Oh, and another thing that's happened is I GOT ME A GRAN-JU.
I'll explain... My great-grandfather Pop got married yesterday as a surprise to everyone at church. My whole family was there, and of course, I was the center of attention until the pastor called up my Pop and his girlfriend. Well, you probably didn't know this, but she has been his fiance for over 60 days. He told me back when it happened, but yesterday, I got a brand new great-grandmother, Gran-Ju:











Oh, I got some new family, and there's one that I just so happen to particularly love! Here's my new family member, Harrison and me:







Last but not least, here are some pictures of just me doing my favorite things this month:






No comments: